THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10/8/09

today early morning after finish work realli bored like hell lorh~~
wat can ii do nerh~~
all pmr now wor~~
sure sum 1 free d barh~~
thn me calling leng zaii joe lorh~~
but nobody answer d fon~~
i'm thinking : shit~~tat bullshit~~still being piggy~~
second call norh~~my zhii zhii~~LOL~~
finally he answer fon~~
but he on work~~
realli shit lorh~~me bored seii jor~~
thn ok lurr~~back home sin~~

after reach home sure bath n finish all the thing 1st lorh~~
whn ready to slp~~
sudden my basketball fren "ah wen" calling me~~
he tell me help him go near my house d motor shop there take tat shop num~
actuarly me ady finish bath those all thing ii sure dun 1 go out d~~
but he my fren~~
ok larh~~
dosent wear shirt thn juz go tat shop there~~
coz ii think dey signboard there mayb got num d marh~~
but whn ii reach sin noe is didnt have d larh~~
no choose lorh~~
back home wear shirt go lorh~~
imposible me dosent wear shirt n down car go inside ask geh~~
ask jor n giv him jor~~
me saw a nasi lemak thn juz buy it n ask~~
but b4 tat ii eat jor "zhu cheong fan" geh larh~~

hahs~~
eat like dis cham jor d~~
juz scare my 6brother too teamwork n stick tgth lorh~~
hope dey always beh song each other n be my fit body lorh~~
LOL~
thn ii think dou my bestfriend "huii wen" lorh~~
ask her go watch movie wif me lorh~~
whn ii mssg wen n receive dou d reply is she at sw jor~~
o shit~~
sienz diao~~
thn ii planing back home n slp better d larh~~
coz actuarly dis few day ii not feeling well n cough so geng d lorh~~
but sudden reaceived dou jor leng zaii joe d mssg~~

hahas~~
he juz wake up~~
thn 55 ask him go watch movie lurr~~
but tat bitch orh~~
watching many movie jor d lorh~~
aiks~~
he say cum my house sin talk n planing lurr~~
whn he reach my home n wanna smoke geh~~
ii calling cum in my house 1st geh~~
but he scare by my fierce dog~~
hahas~~
no choose lorh~~
puii him smoke at outside nurh~~
but raining wor~~
he oso nid cum inside~~
he scare dou arh~~
hahas~~so funny~~
thn he say we go snooker sin planing~~
ok lurr~~me change cloth n can go jor~~
but after tat whn snooker-ing yuan cum ady~~
we finish snooker n fecth yuan take his destop go shop there format~~
format jor yuan nid back home bath~~
wat ii can do wif joe~~
v go play snooker again~~
hahas~~

me juz learning jor 2month n oso less play d lorh~~
me noob dou arh~~
aiks~~
after finish our snooker ady 8o'clock sumthing jor~~
me back home n ready to work jor~~
joe oso back home~

so geng lorh~~
today nvr slp n go work again~~
thn b4 go work~~
mummy call me eat tat cough syrup 1st~~
but me nvr eat n drink jor thn go work~~
wtf~~
early still ok d~~
but after tat me like a "bei ka" gam~~
no nid take drug oso got kik lorh~~
zzz~~
juz feel wanna slp~~
realli cant working gd lurr~~
"hao coi" nearly 12pm like tat me nth jor~~
but oso tired juz waiting my boss go jor n me slp~~
hahas~~
now oso juz wake up from slp-ing n write blog geh~~
tml nid slp more jor~~
nitez nitez all~~

0 comments: