THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10/11/09

the day of 10/10/09







top tat 4 pic oso me take it whn ii back home after i'm go out play~~
thn juz bath n slp~~
slp till nearly 9o'clock thn go work~~

aikss~~
today reimage dou about b4 work d unlucky memory~~
let me say about it larh~~
tat my 1st realli hardworking d job~~
b4 tat me realli a useless gia~~
take drug, take drunk n other~~
juz 1 word can say me~~
lalazaii~~

but after tat me ady be gd jor~~
realli gd jor~~
anti drug,anti drunk~~
tat 1st job is jewelerry whole sales~~
me realli got hardworking to do it~~
n boss oso got giv OT job for 3 guy onli~~
me sure wanna do it~~
1nitez oso got RM50~~
tat nid send leaflets to whole cheras pasar malam~~
n nid those booth owner sign for us to proof v realli got go~~
but b4 me a lalazaii~~
take drug oso nid money larh~~
damn expensive too~~
tat y tat my 1st job me realli no more money to work~~
thn me juz borrow money from fren 1st lorh~~
to tahan 1st~~
coz whn ii got my salary me sure can return to them n oso got extra money d~~
thn me work at early morning 11o'clock till 8o'clock~~
after tat thn go cheras d pasar malam send our leaflets~~
everyday oso different place d P'M~~
1nitez go few P'M d lerh~~
always back home at 1 or 2 o'clock midnitez d nerh~~
but whn think dou giv salary tat day~~
sure verii happy jor d~~
finally wait till tat day~~

tat day me like normally go my shop there~~
but whn reach there y the door is close d~~
n other staft oso strange~~
no longer tat manager cum out jor~~
say dey beh tahan nid close it jor~~
he will pay us salary d~~
thn giv us a cheque~~
n tat cheque cant take money d lorh~~
arhhh~~
tat manager oso not here ady~~
wtf~~
tat month my salary should got RM1'900 like tat d~~
but it bankrup ady n me oso owe my fren money~~
tat time i'm realli think tat most bad luck for me ady~~
but it not~~

after tat me owe my fren about 500 sumthing d~~
but ii nid pay my digi bill oso arh~~RM350~~zzz
borrow again~~
at last me borrow jor about RM 1'100 like tat~~

thn me finally get my second job~~
handphone salesman at sungai wang there~~
s.w LG floor~~
1st month cant get comesion d lorh~~
tat boss tell us second month starting got~~
basic 850~~
n third month will got basic 950 d~~
secound month d commesion will pay at the third month d~~
ok lurr~~
whn starting work me oso borrow money work again d~~
no choose arh~~
n me oso borrow RM500 again for work~~
at the secound month me oso return jor RM300 to fren~~
n finally waiting till the third month~~
coz my basic add up ady n can get my second month d commesion~~
think dou oso happy arh~~hahas~~
but boss tell us our counter nid close it~~
boss got 1 more counter at low yat there d~~
but he work there d~~juz for repair n got 2 staft at there ady d~~
wtf~~
thn how about me~~
izit he should pay me basic 950 n seond n third month d commesion~~
he told us go take money at next month~~
ok~~
i'm trust him~~
n me finding other job too~~

but me cant find it~~
n wait till next month~~
me oso cant take my salary~~
everytimes oso many reason d~~
always oso say forgot bring~~
me go about 10 time ady~~
me nid drive my car go low yat from my house cheras there~~
go n back 1 round oso nid me RM10 metrol n the car parking fee lerh~~
zzz~~
got 1 time realli damn beh song lorh~~
he told me go find him tat day about 1PM to take my salary d~~
whn reach his counter he say forgot bring again~~mcb~~
he say he call his wife take to him now wor~~
call me go gaii gaii sin wor~~
me wait till 5 pm ady call many time to him~~
he say his wife taking cum now jor d~~
ok lurr~~
finally wait till 9:30pm~~
n me slp at my car dosent start egine d~~
juz open window~~
damn many mosquitoes bite me~~
n me call him again~~
he juz told me a sorry~~
his wife dosent cum jor~~
wat the meaning orh~~
n me noe cant take it jor d larh~~
me realli hope to hit him lorh~~
although me nvr fight~~
but ii cant do it~~
coz low yat oso got guard d~~
me cant do anything~~
me juz giv up my salary~~

me ady owe about nearly RM2'000 jor lorh~~
n the third job is laptop salesman~~
dis job me dosent work full month~~
me work jor 3 week oso cant sale out a laptop~~
whn meeting boss say me actuarly cant work laptop d~~
thn me told him me oso hope to leave jor d larh~~
but oso sudden say leave thn leave d~~
scare dey company not enuf ppl or wat~~
thn boss juz say work is for my own d~~
no nid care company or wat d~~
ok lurr~~
second day ii call him say ii stop it lorh~~
thn ii asking him whn ii can get my salary~~zzz
he dosent wan pay~~
ham+chan him~~
me work oso borrow money from my fren d lerh~~
ok~~nvm~~

now my job is work at cc~~
although low salary n working time 12 hour~~
but near my house~~
me work jor 3 month~~
dis 3 month ii juz take jor 2 day off onli~~
other time me everyday everyday work~~
n me working salary oso count by hours d~~
1 hour x RM 3.50~~
me everyday work oso about RM1'100 like tat~~
but me return jor many money lorh~~
ii think still owe wen RM 40 han RM 50 n other oso RM400 like tat~~
nearly finish d larh~~
happy lurr~~

although me meet 3 bad boss~~
but ii sure will do my best again~~
but ii wont work at cc long time d~~
juz giv myself half year work at cc to return money n save money~~
whn after next years d new year ii will leave here n find a gd job to work d~~
coz cc useless d~~
me ady 20 years old jor lorh~~
ii think next year me oso will save sum money to start my new life again~~

hope ii will gd at next year~~
n oso hope got a nice gf too~~
single half year plus jor~~
aiks~~
ugly is like tat d lorh~~
T.T~~

0 comments: