THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10/10/09

enjoy my off day till early morning

hahas~~
today my dis month d onli 1 day off~~
b4 promise hoe hoe dis month 9 go confusion saw dey illusion team d dance event~~
thn me maii take off today lorh~~

say about me today d story 1st~~
same after work at early 9 o'clock lorh~~
but ending shift oso nid waste my half an hour~~
thn 55 go bak home slp n save enuf energy sin~~
coz ystd ady promise my ping ping(guy) today fecth him go cut his hair d~~

ping ping about 4:20 like day calling me wake me up lurr~~
thn me juz get ready n go find him at snooker there whn ii finish~~
whn reach there~~
joe, malazaii, n jason oso there~~
ping still playing snooker wif malazaii~~
me call him faster coz me rush my time~~
me nid go at about 7 o'clock~~
thn me fecth him go ulek ZCX~~
on the way got sum traffic jam~~
whn ping ping finish oso about 6:30~~
me go leisure mall there fecth maii zhong hong~~
coz he got follow me go tat event oso~~

after fecth hong thn me fecth ping ping back home n go my cc there take anth ppl(waii)~~
me today go wif 5 ppl d~~
me, waii, hong, san, guan xii~~
thn me calling guan xii lorh~~
see him finish ady anot~~
whn we call him~~
thn he told us giv him 30 min~~
ok lurr~~
v juz go eat our dinner at ABC 1st lorh~~
at ABC meet joe them again~~
after finish our dinner v call guan xii again~~
he say ok ady d~~
thn juz go his house lorh~~
whn on the way me sin rmb me forgot my cigaretess at abc~~
zzz~~
turn back n take again~~

thn realli go guan xii house ady~~
whn reach sin noe he not yet ok d larh~~zzz
let hime lie jor tim~~T.T
coz san not yet finish~~
v nid wait maii san back n 2 car go tgth~~
ok lurr~~
v juz go snooker play a round 1st lurr~~
hahas~~
snooker i'm win~~
but many time my fren hoe n candy dey oso keep remind me faster~~
say many leng luii~~hahas~~
whn at 8:30 san oso not yet reach home~~
n dey keep remind me hurry up~~zzz~~
guan xii say v go 1st lurr~~
later he cum~~

thn v juz go 1st lorh~~
reach there me got my reserve parking ady d~~(tq hoe)
coz hoe oso a member of illusin team~~
tat y can reserve parking to us~~
whn juz saw a while dance dey all dance break~~
san say him reach ady~~zzz
he at outside duno cum~~
thn me n guan xii go take him cum lurr~~
whn all realli get tgth~~
v juz watch lurr~~

those dancer dance not bad larh~~
but realli less audience lorh~~
ii think juz got 100++ like tat onli~~
aikss~~
got sum bored~~
n tat bad candy sudden intro all her gul fren to me lorh~~
keep intro make till me so paii seh lorh~~
but me nvr take fon num d lorh~
juz say hii thn stop ady(paii seh)~~hahas

n after tat v go yum cha wif hoe n ah dii~~
guan xii dey say cum later~~
me juz take hong follow~~
n ah dii oso nid fecth a gul back home 1st~~
thn me juz follow his car~~
whn on the way i'm lost him n me juz go a wrong way~~ZZZ
v ady planing go look out point(langat shan) there yum cha d~~
me wrong way nid go from cannought there jor~~T.T

n whn on the ways me call a gul(duo caii) go tgth d~~
me juz go her house wait her norh~~
n guan xii oso "fong feii geii" didnt have cum jor~~
whn duo caii up my car n cont my way to langat shan there~~
she sin tell nid back at about 1 o'clock~~zzz
tat time ady 12.24~~
sudden his fren call her jor~~
she ask me can turn back anot~~
aikss~~
no choose lorh~~
turn back at pandan perdana there n take her back malurii~~

after tat me n hong go onli lurr~~
finally reach~~
ah dii n hoe wait so long jor~~
hahas~~
paii seh~~
n staring order lurr~~
whn order sin noe tat waitress was hong fren lorh~~
n hoe oso ystd juz noe tat gul too~~
hahas~~
so ngam~~
me telling tat gul me wanna noe her today~~jk d
n waiting our food cum~~
after finish our food hong n hoe invite tat gul yum cha tgth again~~
be water tank ady lorh~~wuwu

n tat gul oso agree~~
thn wait her fong gong lurr~~
she fong gong about 2pm n she go wif a gul too~~
dey up my car n planing go where~~
dey say dun 1 stay at ampang drink~~
so bored ady~~
ok lurr~~
v take them too genting klang d steven corner drink lurr~~
n whn half of yum cha me do a fish thing~~zzz
ii tipped my cup~~
tat nescaffe ice~~
arrhhhh~~
fish lan dou arh~~
n v go snooker again after tat~~
1st round 3 ppl play~~
me, hoe n hong~~
hahas~~
hong lose most much point n nid pay~~
wow~~
whn asking the bill~~
RM 10++(damn expensive)
second round juz me n hoe 1vs 1~~
hahas~~
me win~~
hoe pay oso nid RM 9 sumthing~~
after tat sin noe tat vip table~~
orhh~~tat y so expensive~~

n v get ready home~~
tat 2 da ga jie say wanna go chow kiat c ahgua wor~~
both of us oso duno go~~
v saw a ahgua at jln alor~~
thn go pudu peng hwa c "chicken" too thn v finally fecth them home~~

after v fecth them home at pandan indah there~~
ah dii juz fecth hoe home~~
n me fecth hong home~~
thn after tat me cum cc write my blog n say gd9 here~~
back home be pig jor~~
hahas~~
nitez nitezz~~

0 comments: