THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10/5/09

huhu~~

today my second day to post my blog nerh~~

still feel kan jiong lorh~~haha

aikss~~

oso a boring day~~

but got sumthing make me damn worry lorh~~

me work at nitez 9 d~~thn sure slp at afternoon till nitez 8o'clock like tat d lorh~~

today whn me wake up like normaly~after tat sure will check my fon d lorh~~

coz me dis super pig whn slp jor always nobody can wake me up d~~

whn ii checking my fon oso same d lorh~~

those battle lan d dota fren n fren send me d boring mssg n misscall~~

but whn saw dou a mssg from wasabii~~me sudden wake up from the blur blur status~~

the mssg is say "ah faii is got an accident, me now at hospital"

wow~~"bolt from the blue"~

me faster call her norh~~coz the mssg received at 4 o'clock sumting~~

but whn ii calling her juz "du du" few time thn she cut it n dosent answer~~

wat should ii do~~duno~~me oso nid to work jor~~

no choose lorh~~go work 1st n mayb tat time she cant answer nerh~~

but after tat me got try call 1 more time oso same~~

aikss~~juz hope she dosent got anything lurr~~dis juz wat ii can do now~~

take care urself orh~~wasabii~~dis my wish~~

whn go downstair n ready go work~~eeee~~where my car~~how ii work orh~~

whn ii ask my mom~~she say daddy drive it out jor~~o shit~~wat should ii do~~but me oso cant say anything arh~~

coz actuarly tat my daddy working car~~but after work he will drive anth 1 car~~cham mou~~

anth 1 car(camry) my dad oso wont let me dis take jor lesen 1 years oso didnt have d noob racer drive d~~

juz can go ask my sis fecth me go 1st lorh~~coz she tml early morning nid using car~~tat y ii

cant borrow car from her~~whn she take me n on the way to my work there she chat many

"sam shi" wif me~~coz those thing she juz will chat wif me n 1 of she bestfren onli~~hahas~~let

me noe so many thing larh~~if euu bully me thn euu cham~~wakakas~~me so bad~~

b4 work me oso go shop 99 buy a big pack of honeystar n soya~~hahas~~

whn work can eat my honeystars n drink my soya to watch cartoon "bleach" marh~~lolx~~

reach shop there me do my end shift thing lurr~~

whn me starting work boss take a movie cum~~

thn me maii watch it lorh~~

wow~~realli gd movie~~

Action Movie <'G.I.JOE'-the rise of cobra>~~

all must watch it~~damn nice~~

high technology n nice effect~~

but oso got sum screen so ugly d~~coz look a guy face sudden slowly slowly break n be sand~~

wow~~geng geng geng~~

after watch it me try call wasabii lorh~~aiks~~

but oso same~~

thn juz keep work lurr~~

waiting later midnight~~

if no more customer thn close door n slp~~hahahas~~

0 comments: