THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10/14/09

day of 14/10/09

today nvr slp...
coz ystd promise peii peii today early morning fecth her go permaisuri d
she say will call me at 9:30 d
but at last she slp over oso
whn me nearly inside my dreaming she sin call me
aikss
let her wake me up jor thn bath n take motor fecth her go norh
long time didnt ride my motor go highways jor
n nid fecth a gul tim
scare scare lorh
finally oso send her reach safetly
but whn ii back i'm lost my way
me back from salak selatan but reach dou leisuremall there back
zzz
n on the way me more little bit thn near the hell jor
whn at the highways
my motor juz can up till 130 onli jeh larh
n suddenlly at road middle got sand orh
thn me maii break little bit lorh
wow
whn break my behind break juz jam n make the tayar swing here swing there
hou coii me can control back my motor
if not if me drop from motor sure let highways d top speed car crash die
huhuhu
scare lorh
better less ride motor jor
drive back my car

after tat me find joe playing snooker
wow
v play jor 8 round lorh
geng lerh
me oso cant image tat got how long n how tired
T.T
but the result is lose 7 win 1 onli larh
aikss
for a newbie is like tat geh larh
hahas

after snooker v go abc "yum cha"
thn go playing basketball
realli nearly 1 year didnt have play jor
damn noob oso lorh
cham
today never slp lorh
back home bath jor thn go work
gambateh for me

0 comments: