THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10/7/09

aiks~~

today working late jor~~

actuarly me today 6 o'clock like tat ady wake up d~~

coz let my mum wake me up to take my motor to trade in n change anth motor~~

although me less ride motor~~

but me oso dun like me now tat taiwan motor lorh~~

new brand n useless too~~

many prob~~

coz tat motor me got more scar at my body there~~

ceh~~

damn beh song~~

but motor oso got use d~~

coz can save metrol n wont jam whn trafic jam~~

but whn go out me oso wont ride it~~

later my hairstyle will lost d(haha)~~

go there n sign all the trade in motor document thn back home n eat my dinner lorh~~

less eat dinner at house jor~~LOL

but after finish juz 8 o'clock like tat thn me still feel sleeply wor~~

maii call my sis wake me up whn 8'3o lurr~~

after tat fast fast go enjoy be pig tat movement~~

but y ii cant believe d is whn my sis wake me up ady 9'07 jor~~

seii mou~~

me faster go bath n ready lurr~~

nearly finish tat waiting end shift d 'thin thin tomato' ady calling me~~

me answer n tell him wanna finish jor~~faster cut line n let me finish it~~

whn me reach ady 9'35~~

aikss~~

late jor~~no jor 1 hour d money lorh~~cham~~

today oso same drive kelisa(my sis car) go~~

coz my racing car(wira) my dad drive out again~~

sienz 9 jor(bad word)...child dun learn orh~~LOL

whn me finish n buy my favorite cigarettes(Dunhill) thn meet dou long time no c d 'bb'(leng zaii jor)~~

he a guy orh~~he dosent work at gasonline at ts jor~~

thn cum me here chat wif me lurr~~

n me oso puii him play a round dota jor~~

hahas~~

bb long time no play oso be more noob jor wor~~nid sumtime to train it back barh~~

he dad oso cum fecth him about 11 like tat~~

to9 oso work alone jor d larh~~sienz~~

0 comments: